Samo registrovani članovi mogu pisati porukice.
[Zatvori]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Marko  
Forum » Film & TV » Film » argo ili life of pi
argo ili life of pi

poruka na forumu
0 20

post # 1 | 26.02.2013 , 11:34 PM

argo

poruka na forumu
797 10239

post # 2 | 27.02.2013 , 3:44 AM

Mogao si namestiti anketu, ali ok... Argo nisam gledao, tako da cu glasati za Life of Pi (2012)  :)

:P

poruka na forumu
326 425

post # 3 | 27.02.2013 , 4:16 AM

argo je tesko njesra. dosadan, dosadan, smor, dosadan. life of pi, je potpuna suprotnost. ceo je zanimljiv, dobri specijalni efekti, zanimljiva prica.

poruka na forumu
1074 4736

post # 4 | 28.02.2013 , 2:44 PM

Quote (Kokiko92)
argo je tesko njesra. dosadan, dosadan, smor, dosadan. life of pi, je potpuna suprotnost. ceo je zanimljiv, dobri specijalni efekti, zanimljiva prica.
Agree!
Argo - Čista politička farsa. Umjetnost u politici je moguća, ali politika u umjetnosti teško egzistira i izaziva mučninu i u želucu i u donjem dijelu stomaka!
Citiraću našeg čovjeka koji je dao svoju kritiku na IMDb-u o 'filmu' ARGO
Author: szezonmeister from Serbia
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
I understand it may flatter US patriotism, or recall memories to those who remember the events and I don't even dispute Affleck's directorial and acting skills. However, this is a completely superfluous, empty and desperately predictable movie. The historical inaccuracy has been pointed out by several other reviews: no, things didn't happen that way, the Canadians deserve much more credit in that operation than this portrayal ever shows. Notwithstanding the role of the US in sustaining a puppet dictatorship during the Shah and actively interfering in a sovereign country's domestic politics for decades prior to the events. But this is only a secondary concern: historical accuracy is not the most important factor for a fiction, even when it's based on actual events. What I dispute is how incredibly shallow and predictable the storytelling is: cliché anonymous US CIA antihero agent with issues at home goes to a dangerous place, saves innocent lives, takes risks against orders, comes out victorious to reunite with his family. Who on Earth cares, seriously? And no, the fact that it's based on historical events - and therefore you can't argue with history - is not an answer precisely because the script takes so many liberties with the events. I don't care about the liberties taken with history but I care about the ability to portray convincingly the complexity of human emotions and relationships. There is none here. And make no mistake, a fictitious 2 min car chase at an airport is the closest you ll get to see some emotions (ie. anguish at being killed by the revolutionary guards). The characters come out of a cardboard factory, they have zero critical self-reflection about their own role in interfering with a foreign country's domestic affairs, total solidarity with each other and pure love for their partners. This is a Disney version of human psyche, a dishonest and partial historical account and a debauchery of time, energy and money ill spent. Affleck is an able actor and I hope will prove more convincing in his future efforts as a director, but what really baffles me is not the mediocrity of this film, it's the uncritical enthusiasm of so many for it.

Većina na sajtu su poliglote, pa nema potrebe za prevodom  baloni

Poruku je menjao/la luka83 - Cetvrtak, 28.02.2013, 2:45 PM

poruka na forumu
1629 8390

post # 5 | 28.02.2013 , 3:12 PM

Life of Pi :)

Forum » Film & TV » Film » argo ili life of pi
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: